Monday, May 23, 2011

It's not GOODBYE...!!


Day by day, I love you more...
I don't care that
you belong to me or not
but I love u....
I just can't get angry with you
because I don't wanna lose
any bit of your feelings...towards me..





hey my girly....,
I'm so scared of losing you
I can smile, cry or sing for you
because I want you...
more than anyone in this world

when you come closer to me
like yesterday....
I think you saw..
from my eyes, words, actions...
and also from my little surprises..
how much you mean to me...





So I know what you meant
please don't tell it
again & again....
It hurts me a lot...
So no worries..,
you can go my girly...
I will manage...however...

But it's not...GOODBYE...!!





~ Mahesh4ever ~

0 දෙනෙක් මගේ ඇසි පිය පාට කරලා...:

Post a Comment

මගේ හිත හදන්නෙ, ඔයාලගෙ අදහස් තමයි ...